We work with web development, RPA (Robotic process automation), development of children's games, etc.
· Our main client is Queiroz Cavalcanti Advocacia.
· Another client is Humboldt Brasil.
· Our mission is to bring the offline world to online.
· Besides managing projects I also work as a full-stack developer managing database, server, front-end, and back-end.
My mission was to design and develop an access control solution that "invisibly identifies" people entering a particular environment using the KNoT platform. The intention was to give the experience of entering CESAR's buildings certain magic, a “wow” factor that surprises the user through an automatic identification, made without any conscious effort.
Provision of services in the creation of a judicial deposit management automation tool for Queiroz Cavalcanti Advocacia.
- Responsible for the management of servers and all databases.
· Director for Academic Affairs (CIn Academic Directory)
· Sandpit Entrepreneurial Qualification Program
· SBGames - 2014 and 2015
· NAVE de portas abertas - 2015
· NAVE Decola - 2015.
Juris.Safe is a web system created to help lawyers in their daily activities. Today it counts with 182 users, and it's used by Queiroz Cavalcanti Advocacia.
Humboldt's main objective is a very noble cause. Its focus to monetize preserved forests and incentive reforestation and preservation on idle rural areas.
Corujinhas is a game created to help and encourage the child in the development of handwriting and playful literacy. It's a mobile game that works as a technological tool to aid the cognitive development of children in the literacy phase.
Apart from being a web developer, I enjoy most of my time listening to music from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep. I also like to play online games like CS: GO(Counter-strike: Global Offensive) and Euro Truck Simulator with my friends.
I enjoy great challenges, teamwork, short meetings, meeting new people, and learning new things.